Approx Land Size:569 sqm
Through a manicured front garden, past a white picket fence, sits this gorgeous Colonial-style home. Complemented by classic character of yesteryear, the home presents timeless beauty with a charming wrap around verandah, VJ walls, pine flooring, casement windows and raking pressed metal ceilings throughout.
A stylish kitchen is the hub of the home and features granite benchtops, country style cabinetry, dishwasher, gas cooktop and a convenient breakfast bar. Completing the open plan design is a cozy family room, as well as a spacious dining room with a convenient study nook, providing the perfect homework space for the busy family. Flowing seamlessly from the dining room is a deck that offers a tranquil setting for those relaxing Sunday afternoons. With a stunning green and leafy suburban outlook, the deck is also a great space for entertaining family and friends, while watching the kids explore the fun backyard.
The upstairs area accommodates three bedrooms plus a study or children’s playroom, with an air-conditioned master bedroom with a built-in-robe and a beautiful bay window. The home is serviced by the central family bathroom with a charming clawfoot bathtub, shower over bath combo and separate toilet. On the ground floor a 4th bedroom with private ensuite provides the perfect guest bedroom or teenagers’ retreat. This can also be a great extra income earner having previously been rented out for $250 per week.
– Classic Colonial-style home featuring VJ walls, casement windows, pine flooring & pressed metal ceilings
– Three bedrooms plus a guest bedroom/teenager’s retreat with ensuite
– Air-conditioned master & second bedroom
– Additional study or kids playroom
– Open plan living with spacious family room
– Stylish kitchen with granite benchtops, dishwasher, gas cooktop & breakfast bar
– Study nook off dining room
– Charming wrap around verandah
– Entertaining deck at the rear
– Spacious fully fenced 569m2 block
– Peaceful backyard with vegie garden & old garage transformed into a creative hut
– Ample lockable storage and laundry under the house
– Solar hot water system
– 5000L water tank for the garden
– 6kms from the CBD
Situated within walking distance of trendy cafes, and only 6kms of the Brisbane CBD with easy access via Ipswich Road, this home is just perfect for the busy family needing everything at their fingertips. Surrounded by great schools and multiple public transport options, this offers the opportunity for your family to enjoy for many years to come. Contact Jacob McKenna & Nick Bekker for more information.
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. This statement is prescribed under Section 10 of the Property Occupations Regulation 2014.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 569.00 m²