Approx Land Size:425 sqm
Auction Location: On-Site.
Situated in one of Annerley’s most sought-after streets, this charming Queenslander just oozes potential!! With a truly homely feel, you can enjoy as is or transform the home into a gorgeous character-packed family home. Positioned in the “Magic Triangle” (little pocket between Ipswich Road and Annerley Road), Carville Street is one of Annerley’s best streets due to its options to get you into the city, but also its proximity to the P.A. Hospital and falling in the new BSSSC catchment.
The three-bedroom home, built circa 1910’s, features the charm of the classic Queenslander including VJ walls, high ceilings, double-hung windows and concealed under the carpets, gorgeous pine flooring. The opportunity to create something so special lies here in this superbly situated home.
The home sits on a fully fenced 425m2 allotment, and with a 14m frontage situated within a 4km radius of the CBD, the time to buy is NOW, as this is what capital gains are made of!!! Buranda Shopping Centre, cafés, Princess Alexandra Hospital, Dutton Park train station and bus stops are all within easy walking distance. And, as for driving (if you really want to), you won’t believe your options!! Within 99 seconds, you can potentially be on the South East Freeway, or the Clem 7 tunnel, or Ipswich Road or Annerley Rd…to the city, South Bank or the Goldie…the world is your oyster!!!
– Circa 1910’s Queenslander.
– 3 very good size bedrooms, two of them with French doors.
– Timber flooring under carpets (likely 6-inch pine floors).
– Spacious living room & separate dining room .
– VJ walls, double-hung & casement windows & high 11 ft ceilings.
– Charming front verandah.
– Fully fenced 425m2 block with a 14m frontage.
– 5km to the CBD via Ipswich Road.
– Easy walk to Princess Alexandra Hospital, Buranda Shopping centre & Dutton Park train station.
– Quick access to Mater hospitals & Queensland Children’s Hospital via Annerley Road.
– Currently returning $420 per week.
This is a great opportunity for anyone, especially healthcare workers looking for perfect positioning, and investors and renovators looking to bring a gorgeous Queenslander to life. For more information contact Nick Bekker.
**This property is being sold by auction and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. This statement is prescribed under Section 10 of the Property Occupations Regulation 2014.**
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 425.00 m²