Approx Land Size:268 sqm
Tucked away privately off the street, this architecturally designed home showcases a thoughtful layout and stunning finishes throughout to create the absolute best in townhouse family living. Superbly positioned to take advantage of inner-city suburban lifestyle, you’ll enjoy close proximity to great schools, major shopping, hospitals and public transport, plus quick access to the city via the M3 or Ipswich Road.
This property is Freehold which means No Body Corporate Fees!
Spanning 3 generous levels and offering a deck or balcony off almost every room, the home features gorgeous timber floors and ducted air-conditioning throughout. The ground level is home to a remote double lock up garage, large storage room/gym room and a convenient powder room.
The 1st floor, enhanced by 2.7 metre ceilings comprises spacious open plan living that flows effortlessly out to a peaceful entertaining deck with a low maintenance, landscaped garden. The stylish kitchen features Grey stone benchtops, soft close drawers, breakfast bar and quality Miele appliances including induction cooktop. A guest bathroom and separate laundry are also featured on this level, as well as a home office or study.
2nd floor living accommodates 2 kings size bedrooms, both with balcony access, including the impressive master suite complete with a huge ensuite and walk-in-robe. The third bedroom also features a private balcony and walk-in robe and is serviced by the homes main bathroom with spa bath and separate toilet.
– 2 kings size bedrooms with balcony access
– Master suite with huge ensuite & walk-in-robe
– Ducted air-conditioning throughout
– Gorgeous timber staircase
– Stylish timber floorboards
– Generous open plan living with 2.7m ceilings
– Kitchen with Grey stone benchtop & Miele appliances including induction cooktop
– Relaxing outdoor entertaining deck
– Low maintenance, landscaped rear garden
– Plenty of storage space
– Convenient powder rooms on both ground level & 1st level
– Walking distance to Princess Alexandra Hospital, shops, cafés, restairants, schools, parks and public transport
– In catchment of the new Inner City South State Secondary College
– Just 4.5km to the city with easy access via the M3 motorway or Ipswich Road
– No body corporate
This home is absolutely perfect for families looking for a low maintenance lifestyle close to the CBD. You’ll truly enjoy the conveniences of inner-city living without compromising on quiet suburban living. For more information or to arrange an inspection, contact Mitchell Smith and Zac Fields today.
**This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes**
- 3 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 268.00 m²
- 2 Garage