Approx Land Size:850 sqm
Offering endless possibilities and situated on an impressive 850m2 block, this Queenslander home already has all the character and just need you to unleash all its potential! Located in one of Annerley’s most sought-after streets, the home sits proudly on an elevated block on 2 lots with a fabulous 28m total frontage (14m each x 2).
You will love the charming original features, including wide pine floorboards, VJ walls, leadlight windows, French timber doors, breezeways and so much more. The huge wrap-around verandah provides that iconic Queenslander look and is a space to laze away after work with a glass of bubbly or wine. Upstairs features 3 spacious bedrooms, one with a small ensuite, two living areas, kitchen, and main bathroom with a separate toilet.
Downstairs features a guest or teen retreat with kitchenette and bathroom.
Further to the wonderful features of the home, is its unbeatable location. Positioned in the “Magic Triangle” (little pocket between Ipswich Road and Annerley Road), Carville Street is one of Annerley’s best streets due to its options to get you into the city, but also its proximity to the P.A. Hospital and falling in the new BSSSC catchment.
– Double block on 850m2
– 28m frontage (approx.)
– 3 spacious bedrooms upstairs, one with small ensuite
– Two living areas
– Well appointed, updated kitchen
– Huge wrap-around verandah
– Main bathroom with spa-bath, shower & separate toilet
– Guest or teen retreat downstairs with bathroom & kitchenette
– Ample storage space throughout and underneath house
– Spacious fully fenced yard
– VJ walls, leadlight windows, breezeways & French timber doors
– Coveted position in Annerley
– 5kms from the CBD
– Easy walk to Princess Alexandra Hospital, Buranda Shopping centre & Dutton Park train station
– Quick access to Mater hospitals & Queensland Children’s Hospital via Annerley Road
This is simply an unmissable opportunity to either transform this gracious inner-city Queenslander into your dream home, or to develop the double block further.
For more information contact Nick Bekker today!
** This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.**
- 3 bed
- 3 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 850.00 m²
- 3 Carport