Approx Land Size:544 sqm
Auction Location: On- Site.
Enriched with elegant design, this adoring family home perched on a delightful Annerley street offers its owners versatility, impressive entertaining, peaceful living and stunning city views. Just 5kms to the CBD this home is perfect for the busy family needing quick city access without compromising on spacious living.
The ground floor showcases a beautiful array of intuitive design with a seamless integration between the indoors and the outdoors. The kitchen features sleek finishes, including waterfall Caesarstone benchtops, quality appliances, 4-burner gas cook-top and an abundance of cupboard space. Part of the air-conditioned open plan living and dining, the kitchen overlooks the family room that leads out onto an expansive entertaining deck surrounded by forest like tranquillity. On the ground level you will also find a powder room, a home office which can also be used as a media room and a good size laundry.
First floor living features a generous, air-conditioned master suite presenting a walk-in-robe, spacious ensuite with double basin vanity and best of all, access through gorgeous French timber doors to a north-facing deck. Soak up the morning sun with a coffee while enjoying the stunning views of the city and Mt. Coot-tha from this wonderful space in the home. Also on this level is a 2nd living space and a further 3 bedrooms all complete with air-conditioning, ceiling fans and built-in-robes. Servicing the upstairs living is a modern family bathroom with separate bathtub, shower and separate toilet.
Overlooked by the outdoor entertaining deck at the rear of the home is a level grassy back yard simply perfect for the kids to run and play. A large storage space under the entertaining deck is the perfect place to house the tools and the toys and may also serve as a workshop space.
– Energy efficient home with 6kW (24) solar panels and 5kW inverter installed
– 4 spacious bedrooms all with air-conditioning, built-in-robes & ceiling fans
– Luxurious master suite with walk-in-robe, ensuite & deck with city views
– Spacious, air-conditioned open plan living
– 2nd living room upstairs
– Stylish kitchen with waterfall Caesarstone benchtops, dishwasher & gas cooktop
– Home office or media room
– Huge entertaining deck overlooking grassy back yard
– Modern family bathroom with separate toilet
– Powder room downstairs for convenience
– Storage space under the entertaining deck
– Double lock-up garage with remote access
– Fully fenced, low maintenance 544m2 block
– Less than 5kms to the CBD (radius)
– Walk to bus stops & Fairfield Train station (part of the Cross River Rail upgrade)
– Walk to supermarket, restaurants & trendy cafés
– 5000L water tank
Offering easy access to the city via Ipswich Road and multiple public transport options, this home is perfectly situated to take advantage of quiet suburban family living without compromising on convenience of position. For more information contact Zac Fields and Mitchell Smith.
** This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.**
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Land is 544.00 m²
- 2 Garage
- Built In Robes