Approx Land Size:546 sqm
This lovely residence presents a great opportunity to purchase a generous family home on a quiet street in Coorparoo. Sitting on an elevated 546m2 block, the three-bedroom home combines position, privacy and style to accommodate its new owners. Exposed brick, stunning raking ceilings and bamboo flooring entwine beautifully with the contemporary, modern design splashed throughout the home.
The open plan design presents a spacious family and dining room that spills through large archways to the family room and kitchen. The designated living zones are complete with air-conditioning and skylights, while the kitchen is finished with beautiful country style cabinetry, stainless-steel appliances and gas cooktop. The undercover terrace is complemented by a leafy urban outlook, perfect for catching lovely breezes and entertaining family and friends. A beautiful sunroom at the entrance provides the perfect space for relaxing with a book, while a conveniently positioned study nook making this the perfect home for the busy family.
The home accommodates 3 generous bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes and outdoor access to the home’s private courtyard. The air-conditioned master suite presents an ensuite and walk-in wardrobe. The remaining bedrooms are serviced by a central modern bathroom.
– Air conditioned, open plan living, dining and kitchen with bi-fold doors opening to an alfresco terrace
– Security screen on front door and all remaining windows and doors
– Modern kitchen with custom made cabinetry, Blanco cooktop and oven, plus ample bench space
– Skylights provide plenty of natural light all year round
– Study nook with views to the front garden
– Beautiful sunroom with built-in window seat
– Spacious a/c master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
– Two additional bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
– Fresh and modern family bathroom with separate toilet
– Large internal laundry with storage cupboard and external access
– Landscaped gardens
– Double remote access garage
– Garden shed
– Private outdoor area with Whites Hill Reserve at your doorstep
– Elevated position on 546m2 block
Nestled in a peaceful pocket off Cavendish Road, you can enjoy a lifestyle of quality and convenience in a family friendly neighbourhood just moments from lovely strolls through the White Hill Reserve, local shops, cafes and restaurants, schools and frequent public transport. Just move in and enjoy the many features that the home has to offer.
For more information contact Nick Bekker today.
** Please note that the photos aren’t current
** This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. This statement is prescribed under Section 10 of the Property Occupations Regulation 2014.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 546.00 m²
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Built In Robes