Approx Land Size:632 sqm
Ideally set on a sizeable, flat allotment of 632 sqm (approx) with 20m frontage, this home has huge potential for anyone looking to buy in the Mansfield State catchment.
Key features of this property include:
• Post War Home situated on a 632m2 block
• 3 Bed, 1 Bath, 2 Cars (workshed)
• Timber floor boards through out
• Mansfield State Catchment
• 20 mins to Brisbane CBD
• Less than 5km to one of Brisbane’s Largest Shopping Centres – Westfield Garden City
• Easy access to main arterial roads, M1 Gateway to the Airport and Sunshine Coast, M3 Pacific Motorway to Gold Coast heading south and Brisbane City heading north
• Less than 6km to Griffith University Mount Gravatt Campus
The current floorplan works, however clever planning could rework the layout to suit your needs. Take this property to the next level and reap the rewards.
Perfect for a family, investors and those wanting a home in Mansfield close to all amenities. The location also gives you a huge amount of choice for recreation, entertainment and transport being close to main bus routes and both freeways, Westfield Garden City, Grevillea park all only minutes’ away.
Contact Jacob today to arrange for an inspection!
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 632.00 m²
- 2 Garage