Approx Land Size:612 sqm
Offering a mixture of functionality and simplicity, this beautifully presented home is positioned in a sought after location perfect for today’s modern family.
Sitting proudly on an elevated 612m2 block, the home enjoys a leafy suburban outlook and picturesque suburban views to Mount Gravatt Mountain.
Designed for the family that values their time together, the upstairs kitchen and dining area is at the very centre of the home. Here, a generously sized kitchen boasts ample storage and bench space with an easy flow to the adjoining dining space. The air-conditioned living area welcomes the delightfully leafy outlook, an abundance of natural light and fresh breezes to ensure comfort all year round.
There are four spacious bedrooms across the home, including a master suite with an ensuite, with the remaining bedrooms sharing the main bathroom with a shower over bath and separate toilet for convenience.
Notable features of the home include:
– Four generous size bedrooms (3 with built-in robes)
– Master bedroom is air-conditioned and has an ensuite
– Air-conditioned living area
– Polished timber flooring across the home
– Generous kitchen with functional layout and ample bench space
– Family bathroom with separate toilet
– Internal laundry
– Great storage space across the home
– Landscaped, private gardens on 612m2 block
– Rear covered patio perfect for family gatherings
– Double garage with excellent storage options
– Water tank
Mount Gravatt East is a popular suburb, located just 8km from the CBD. With easy access to the M1, Gateway Motorway and CBD, and in close proximity to public transport facilities including the South East Busway; Griffith University, local schools and shopping precincts including the recently upgraded Westfield Carindale and Westfield Garden City.
For further enquiries, please contact Mitchell or Kassie.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 612.00 m²
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Built In Robes