Approx Land Size:1066 sqm
Nestled in a tranquil setting on a generous 1,066m2 block sits this elevated tri-level family home showcasing copious living and entertaining areas throughout. Situated at the end of a cul-de-sac in a quiet green and leafy street, this home offers the perfect setting to raise a family in a great location.
Upstairs living comprises a spacious kitchen and meals area, dining room, powder room and bar room, all which take advantage of the beautiful, elevated outlook. The well-appointed kitchen is complete with quality stainless steel appliances, ample bench space and Miele dishwasher. Leading from the bar area is an entertaining deck that provides the perfect space for enjoying the company of friends and family while soaking in the views to Mt. Glorious.
The mid level is home to a remote double lock-up garage as well as a large, air-conditioned family room. Downstairs accommodates 4 generous bedrooms, including an air-conditioned king-size master suite with private ensuite and walk-in-robe. The remaining bedrooms are all complete with built-in-robes and ceiling fans and are serviced by the main bathroom with separate shower and bathtub.
The beautifully manicured grounds offer a picturesque setting for entertaining with a gorgeous resort style swimming pool complete with Bali Hut. Offering the perfect Queensland lifestyle, summers will be enjoyed year after year in this impressive outdoor space.
– Elevated tri-level home
– 4 bedrooms all with built-in-robes & ceiling fans
– Master suite complete with ensuite, walk-in-robe & air-conditioning
– Spacious kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher & breakfast bar
– Meal area + formal dining room
– Additional multi-purpose room or bar room
– Entertaining deck overlooking the lush gardens
– Powder room with convenient 3rd toilet
– Large, air-conditioned family/media room
– Resort style swimming pool with Bali Hut
– Beautifully landscaped gardens
– Double lock up garage
– Back to Base security system
– 7 x Photoelectric Interconnected Smoke Alarms recently installed
– Solar energy system & Solar hot water system
– 5000L water tank
– NBN connection
– Only one neighbour to the side boundary
– Bushland to the rear & side boundary
– 1.5km walk from the newly built University
– Currently tenanted to great tenants that would stay on or move out depending on buyer’s preference
This is an opportunity the keen entertainer will not want to miss. This beautiful home has come to the market just in time for summer to be thoroughly enjoyed. For more information, contact Nick Bekker and Jacob McKenna today.
*Please note that the photos are recent, but not current
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1066.00 m²
- 2 Garage