Approx Land Size:407 sqm
If you are looking for an executive-style low maintenance family home in a quiet street, only 9 kms from the CBD, then look no further. This ideal location is within close walking distance of a kindergarten and schools, trains and buses, convenience food store, the funky local Hedges Café and popular Ballistic Brewery.
Combining natural light with generous proportions, the smart floorplan showcases an inviting lounge room bathed in southerly light, leading to a dining area and well-presented kitchen equipped with an island breakfast bar, Caesar stone bench tops, gloss cabinets, a gas cooktop and plenty of storage space including a corner pantry.
Four generous size bedrooms, with built-in robes have easy access to the modern family bathroom, whilst the private master is enhanced with a walk-in robe and spotless ensuite featuring a double vanity and stone wall evoking a sense of elegance and romance.
Embrace the tranquil ambience and leafy setting enjoyed out in the landscaped low maintenance backyard, providing a safe haven for children, whilst the large undercover patio offers a wonderful place to relax and entertain throughout the seasons.
Enhanced with a separate media room or fifth bedroom or second living room plus a separate study nook, split system air conditioning in main living areas,garden shed and two garages. The location can’t be beaten, within a stones throw to local primary schools and a short walk to the bus station this property is ideally located.
Key features of this property include:
– Open plan living and dining, separate media room and study nook over 224sqm of floor space
– Kitchen equipped with island breakfast bar, Caesar stone bench tops, gas cooking and plenty of storage space
– 4 bedrooms all with built-ins and ceiling fans, air-con master with walk-in and private ensuite
– Security screens throughout with plantation shutters and sun blocking roller blinds
– Full width undercover patio
– Two remote control garages
– 3,000 litre water tank and garden shed
– Fully air-conditioned in main living areas, including master bedroom
– Low maintenance fully fenced yard
– Walking distance to train, bus, shops, schools, parks and within a 10klm radius of the CBD.
Brisbane City Council Rates – $396.75 per quarter.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Call Lynn McGavin 0410 663 908 today to arrange for an inspection!
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 407.00 m²
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Reverse Cycle Aircon