Approx Land Size:625 sqm
Situated in a very elevated position on 625m2 in highly sought after Prior Street, you will love coming home to this delightful residence with its manicured hedges, landscaped gardens and Mediterranean façade.
Upon entering, you are greeted by so many character period features, from polished timber floors and high ceilings to ornate plaster cornices, emphasising the timeless heritage that comes with a beautiful home like this. Built to perfection in the 1950’s and meticulously maintained since, the solid block structure will ensure all year comfort and worry-free enjoyment.
The spacious open plan living and dining room provides plenty of opportunity to entertain friends and family, while an additional living area opens seamlessly through bi-fold doors to the entertaining deck. This space truly captures the Queensland lifestyle, with year round breezes and beautiful views. Sit back and enjoy a BBQ with friends, or read a book in the privacy of your own gorgeous secret garden.
A rear staircase takes you underneath the house, where you will find a workshop, an expansive storage area, laundry plus a tandem garage (space for two small cars). There is also plenty of space for your wine cellar!!!
Ready to be enjoyed by its new owners, there is also ample scope here to further capitalise on the elevated position and city views by adding another level as a parents’ retreat.
Features of this property include:
– 3 good size bedrooms with built-in robes (one with an ensuite) plus study/ sunroom
– 3 separate internal living spaces
– Air-conditioning through most of the home
– Modern kitchen with ample bench space, dishwasher and soft-close, custom built cabinetry
– Generous family bathroom
– Separate laundry
– Private gardens on a 625m2 block
– Entertaining deck overlooking the yard and capturing city glimpses through the palm trees
– Space for 3 cars, including a tandem automated garage (fits two small cars)
– Two rainwater tanks (17,000L)
– Terrace at the front of the home capturing stunning south-westerly views
– Solid, post-war structure. Built to last!
– Located just over 8km from the CBD
This home is all about quality lifestyle, convenience and accessibility. You will love this position, with trendy cafes, and excellent transport options that will have you in the CBD in minutes, whilst being surrounded by parkland like Toohey Forest and some of Brisbane’s best public and private schools, including Wellers Hill State School and St Elizabeth’s.
*NOTE* Images 18 & 19 were taken from the roof of the property to showcase the potential views from another level.
Contact Mitchell Smith or Nick Bekker for all enquiries.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 625.00 m²
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage