Approx Land Size:1437 sqm
Welcome to this classic, architecturally designed family home in very sought-after Isabella Street. Bursting with comfort and space, the property sits proudly on a huge 1,437m2 block, backing onto the Toohey Forest Reserve to provide an exquisitely private and tranquil setting.
The home was thoughtfully designed, taking full advantage of natural lighting, cooling breezes, and bushland vistas while showcasing unique features including a double-sided fireplace and uninterrupted forest views from your living room.
The outdoors are brought in through good use of large windows and doors to welcome an abundance of natural light and air that complements the home’s large rooms. At the front of the home you find the cosy family room with its gorgeous fireplace and open plan design.
From here, make your way past the study area to the open plan kitchen, which overlooks the main living space and dining area. The spacious kitchen forms the heart of the home and comes complete with quality appliances, Caesarstone benchtops, and soft-close cabinetry.
There are multiple living and entertaining zones across the home, including the outdoor patio that opens seamlessly through glass sliding doors from the living area. Relax with a glass of wine with family and friends to further enjoy the peace and quiet, whilst overlooking your manicured gardens and sparkling in-ground pool. To further unwind, head across the garden to your sauna which could easily fit up to 6 people. When you are finished, simply rinse off in the outdoor shower and head for the pool.
Three good size bedrooms accommodate the home, including a master suite that offers a generous walk-in-robe, and private ensuite. A family bathroom services the remaining bedrooms. Adjoining the home, is a guest house which offers an air-conditioned, open plan area that would work well as a teenagers retreat, home office or even make an excellent pool room.
Situated in a sought after quiet and leafy family friendly street, just minutes to Wellers Hill State School, and St Elizabeth’s Catholic Primary School with the Toohey Forest as your backdrop. This home is all about quality lifestyle, convenience and accessibility. You will love this position, close to public transport, local shops, bikeways and just 10-15 minutes from the heart of the CBD.
Notable features of the property:
– Multiple living and entertaining spaces
– In-ground saltwater pool, plus sauna and outdoor shower
– Double-sided fireplace located in the family room
– Three built-in bedrooms with master featuring walk-in robe plus ensuite
– Huge 1,437m2 block with manicured gardens and Toohey Forest backdrop
– Garden shed, 1,000lt water tank plus solar power
– Generous family bathroom
-Internal laundry with easy access to outdoor clothesline
– Open plan kitchen with quality appliances and Caesarstone benchtops
– Huge undercover patio easily accessible from both living/family areas
– Double carport plus space for additional off-street parking for a further 2 cars
– Air-conditioned guest house with two multi-purpose rooms and bathroom plus private entrance through carport
– Security system
– Crimsafe screens
For all enquiries, please contact Nick or Mitchell on 0424 508 520.
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 1437.00 m²
- 2 Garage
- Built In Robes