Approx Land Size:855 sqm
Perched at the end of a cul de sac, in a leafy pocket of Tarragindi this high-set brick home is perfect for buyers looking to add their own personal style and reap the rewards.
After 30+ years, the family (who built the property) are saying thank-you for the wonderful memories, and offering this immaculately built property to a new owner.
Presenting four good size bedrooms, multiple living areas, dual living options, and plenty of storage throughout, the property has plenty of space for growing families and professional couples alike.
Notable features of the home include:
– 4 good size bedrooms (all with built-in robes) plus walk-in robe in the master
– Raked ceilings
– Multiple living spaces, plus a separate dining area
– Huge rumpus which opens to a covered patio
– Family bathroom (dual access) services the bedrooms on the top floor with separate toilet
– Second bathroom on ground floor (extra wide doorway for wheelchair access)
– Elevated 855m² block at the end of a private cul de sac
– Functional kitchen with ample storage and benchspace, plus dishwasher
– Double garage plus single carport (excellent storage space)
– Marshall Road School Catchment
– Access to a playground by simply going through the back gate
– Connected to the NBN
Situated in a suburb sought after for convenience and sits within just a short distance of Toohey Forest, bikeways, local shops, and with easy access to bus transport. The area attracts professional families, with a strong sense of community spirit, it is a truly delightful place to live.
Don’t miss out of this fantastic opportunity! Call Mitchell or Kassie today for all enquiries.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 855.00 m²
- 3 Garage
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Outdoor Entertaining