Approx Land Size:418 sqm
Peacefully positioned in a premium Tarragindi location, surrounded by nature and other family homes, enjoy living in the treetops with tranquil privacy at the end of a cul-de-sac.
Thoughtfully designed for the ideal low maintenance lifestyle in the Queensland climate, the home includes louvered windows (tinted), raked ceilings and ducted air-conditioning to ensure comfort all year round.
Offering an enviable lifestyle, 172 Tarragindi Road lies within the tightly held Wellers Hill State School catchment and within key proximity to cafes, restaurants and public transport infrastructure.
The upper level accommodates two of the four bedrooms featuring mirrored built in robes, ceiling fans and ducted air-conditioning. Your master bedroom is an ideal retreat with its spacious floor plan, walk-through robe and generous ensuite.
Beautiful, polished gum floors and wide hallways draw you to the open plan living/dining space which flows effortlessly to the private entertaining deck. Complete with a leafy outlook and built-in BBQ, you will love sitting here with friends and family while enjoying the stunning private outlook to the suburban vista and treetops.
The entertainer’s kitchen features quality appliances, gas cooktop, breakfast bar, impressive 4.4m Caesarstone bench, plus a walk-in pantry.
An internal staircase leads to the lower level where you have an additional living area which could also provide a teenagers retreat, or even a media room. Two further bedrooms provide accommodation for the family or guests. An internal laundry and family bathroom complete this level.
Notable features of the home include:
– Built in 2011 by the award winning Pole Home Group
– Vacumeaid system
– Four built-in bedrooms with the master offering walk-through robe and ensuite
– Two bathrooms across the home plus a powder room conveniently located on the top floor
– Open plan living and spacious entertaining deck on top floor, with a second deck on the lower level
– Stunning kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops, gas cooktop, ample storage and walk-in pantry
– Two car tandem carport with secure automatic gate
– Potential home office or study at the entrance (currently used as bedroom)
– Private, low maintenance gardens on a 418m² block
– Climate control features including tinted, louvered windows, high ceilings and ducted air-conditioning
– 5,000lt water tank
– Fully fenced yard provides safe space for pets
– Short distance from CBD bus (112, 114)
This home offers unbeatable family friendly location, and promises a relaxed lifestyle. Situated within a short distance from the Tarragindi Reserve, Toohey Forest, Tarragindi Bowls Club, local parks and just 8km from the CBD. You will simply love coming home!
For all enquires contact Nick or Mitchell.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 418.00 m²
- 2 Garage
- Built In Robes
- Vacuum System