Approx Land Size:812 sqm
Welcome home to this exceptionally private family residence which delivers a mixture of simplicity and functionality perfect for today’s modern family. Perfectly positioned in the wonderful and leafy Tarragindi, which continues to be one of Brisbane’s most sought after suburbs.
Showcasing a true appreciation of the Queensland lifestyle, you will love to entertain your family and friends in this impressive and spacious home, showcasing open connected spaces and an easy flow between indoors and out.
The fresh, neutral tones of this home welcome the abundance of natural light, giving a warm atmosphere while providing the perfect space for simple family living. The first floor of the home features the master bedroom plus an additional room perfect for the study or fourth bedroom, serviced by a generous bathroom. The lower level gives you the option of guest privacy or a kids retreat with two bedrooms, a generous family bathroom, plus an additional living/family area.
Ground floor features include:
– Two good size bedrooms, both with built-in robes and one with air-conditioning
– Family bathroom with both a bath and shower
– Living area or sitting room
– Internal laundry
– Excellent storage space across the home
– In-ground swimming pool (Bioniser pool ionisation system)
– Solar hot water system
– Double carport plus additional off street parking
– Single garage which could also be an excellent workshed/man-cave
– Garden shed
– Landscaped gardens on a private, 812m2 block
– Located in the Wellers Hill School catchment
– 5.1kw solar power system
Top floor features include:
– Huge entertaining deck overlooking the gardens and swimming pool
– Balcony located at the front of the home capturing elevated views and blissful breezes
– Master bedroom and fourth bedroom which could also be a good home office/study
– Lovely kitchen with quality appliances, breakfast bar and ample cupboard space
– Open plan living and kitchen space which flows seamlessly to the deck
– Gorgeous timber flooring
Situated just 7km from the CBD, this residence enjoys an enviable suburban position, surrounded by local amenities. You will be within walking distance of popular local schools, restaurants, and public transport.
Your ideal lifestyle awaits at 65 Pring Street! For all further enquiries, contact Mitchell or Nick.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 812.00 m²
- 3 Garage
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining