Approx Land Size:809 sqm
This timeless Queenslander was built over 100 years ago and has been meticulously restored and updated to present an impressive 5 bedroom home with a contemporary twist for the quality of life your family deserves.
Brimming with character and style, the home boasts classic interiors including timber flooring, soaring high ceilings, VJ walls, and leadlight glass windows which provide a warm and inviting atmosphere.
These characteristics are blended perfectly with the modern conveniences we have come to expect today, including ducted air-conditioning, multiple living and entertaining spaces, and quality appliances in a highly sought-after location.
The modern kitchen is positioned in the heart of the home and showcases stone benchtops, classic white cabinetry, island bench, quality (Miele) appliances, including a 5-burner gas stove top and 900mm oven. It offers beautiful simplicity and functionality, fit for any home ‘masterchef’. The window servery opens out to the rear entertaining deck and offers beautiful views across the Laura Street Parkland.
The deck is perfect for family BBQ’s and afternoon drinks while overlooking the landscaped gardens and in-ground pool.
Notable features of the home include:
– Private, fully enclosed verandah with plantation shutters to welcome the beautiful fresh breezes
– Characteristic features including high ceilings, beautiful timber floors and VJ walls
– Spacious master bedroom with walk-in robe, stunning ensuite with a separate toilet and quality GROHE fittings (fittings used across the entire home)
– Second bedroom with built-in robes and ceiling fan, serviced by family bathroom complete with bath and shower
– Security system
– Ducted air-conditioning system (newly installed in August 2018)
– Separate living and dining areas
– Beautiful, modern kitchen with quality, Miele appliances, stone benchtops, and servery
– Dining area flow through to the entertaining deck
– Excellent storage across the home
– Three built-in bedrooms, all generous in size (one room previously used as a home office)
– Third bathroom featuring shower with separated toilet
– Large storage area under the stairs
– Spacious, open plan family room with lovely Travertine (Italian) tiles. This is a great entertaining space, or teenagers retreat, games room or even a home gym
– Undercover alfresco dining area that opens up from the family room
– Low-maintenance, manicured gardens on an 809m2 block
– 23,000 litre water tank and garden shed
– Laundry with stone benchtops and great storage and hanging area
– Salt-water pool with tranquil waterfall and large umbrella. Dolphin pool cleaner included
– Solar system (5KW inverter with 21 panels)
– Double, automated garage with plenty of space for appliances and extra storage
– Direct access to Laura Street Parkland
Superbly positioned in a quiet street in the sought after Ekibin Precinct, you are just a short walk to St. Elizabeth’s and Wellers Hill schools, shopping, transport, cafes, restaurants, parklands and bikeways, easy access to South East Freeway and just 6km to the CBD. A fabulous lifestyle awaits you at 17 Shaftesbury Street, Tarragindi. Enquire today!
Contact Mitchell or Kassie on 0424 508 520 or 0406 334 577.
- 5 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Land is 809.00 m²
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining