Approx Land Size:607 sqm
Your opportunity to secure this post-war home in the heart of Tarragindi awaits. Offered to the market for the first time in over 35 years and showcasing a city fringe location, unrivalled lifestyle appeal and a sense of charm only found in homes of this era.
Built to perfection in the 1950’s, the highset home is set on a low maintenance and level, 607m2 block. Sitting at the highest point of Lutzow Street, and with the opportunity to take advantage of the lovely views to Mt Coot-tha and the city if you decided to build another level or build a new residence, this lovely home will be equally sought after to live in now or rent out to secure this fantastic opportunity.
The layout of this home is simple, yet practical with a large living room at the front of the property and an additional family/living area at the back of the home. The kitchen is set in the heart of the home, with easy access to the allocated dining area and the entertaining deck located at the back of the home. Sit here and enjoy a BBQ with friends and family in the privacy of your own established gardens. This space truly captures the Queensland lifestyle.
Across the home, there are four bedrooms, three with built-in robes and are serviced by a family bathroom with a shower over bath. A second toilet has been added to the home, located in the laundry.
– Ample natural light and fresh breezes that flow easily through the home
– Beautiful hardwood timber floors
– Spacious living area with additional living/family room at the back of the home
– Separate kitchen & dining areas
– Master bedroom with built-in robe and air-conditioning
– Three additional good-sized bedrooms all with ceiling fans (two with air-conditioning)
– Entertaining deck
– Great storage options across the home
– Natural gas and NBN connection
– Bathroom with shower over bath
– 2 car tandem accommodation under house + off-street parking
– Large under house storage
– Security system (4 cameras) plus security bars on windows
– Solar panels 2.8kw inverter
– Two 5,000lt water tanks
– Fully fenced, low maintenance gardens on 607m2 block (pet friendly)
– Located in the Wellers Hill School Catchment
Positioned within close proximity to shops, Wellers Hill School, St Elizabeth’s School, a range of coffee shops, restaurants, medical centre, bikeway, parks, Toohey Forest, and sporting fields, and you are just 5km from the CBD.
For all enquiries, please contact Mitchell or Kassie.
**This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes**
- 4 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 607.00 m²
- 2 Garage
- Built In Robes