Approx Land Size:607 sqm
This 3-bedroom family home presents a beautiful renovation that complements the charming features of a classic post war home. The well-designed floorplan provides spacious yet defined living zones, creating the perfect place to raise a family.
The air-conditioned open plan living combines a large, stylish kitchen, complete with Caesarstone benchtops, Asko dishwasher, 900mm Ilve oven, 5-burner gas cooktop and a large island bench with breakfast bar that makes this space the hub of the home. The adjoining study area and dining room showcase gorgeous, polished timber flooring and casement windows that sweep throughout the rest of the home. A spacious family room flows elegantly through French doors to the outdoor entertaining deck, where you can relish the green and leafy outlook or watch the kids play in the cubby house while enjoying a BBQ with family and friends.
Three bedrooms accommodate the home all with ceiling fans, while the master bedroom and bedroom two are finished with air-conditioning and built-in-robes. The home is serviced by a modern main bathroom complete with stylish tapware and fixtures, a double vanity, shower over bath combo and separate toilet.
– Fully air-conditioned living spaces
– Open plan kitchen, dining & study area
– Stylish kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops, Asko dishwasher, Ilve oven & gas cooktop
– Separate A/C family room (this room can be converted back to a 4th bedroom)
– Beautiful timber floors and casement windows throughout
– 3 good size bedrooms all with ceiling fans
– Master bedroom & 2nd bedroom with air-conditioning & robes
– Modern bathroom with double vanity & separate toilet
– Large rear entertainment deck
– Secure back yard with cubby, perfect for kids & pets
– Fully fenced 607m2 block
– Large under house storage
– Tandem lock-up garage
– Double carport
– Gas hot water system
– Easy walk to Wellers Hill State School, Tarragindi Fitness, Prior St Childcare Centre & public transport
– Stroll to Toohey Forest and multiple parklands
– Quick access to the city via the M3, South East Bikeway & Busway
– 8kms from the CBD
With Toohey Forest almost at your doorstep, as well as an abundance of parklands and fantastic school, Tarragindi holds a very strong community feel and is a sought-after suburb for families. For more information on this beautiful home contact Nick Bekker and Jacob McKenna.
**This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes**
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Land is 607.00 m²
- 2 Garage
- 2 Carport