Approx Land Size:612 sqm
This charming, renovated post war home sitting on an elevated 612m2 block is conveniently located in the Wellers Hill State School catchment and is within easy walking distance to public transport, trendy cafés and parks. Offering a fully fenced grassy yard for the kids to run and play, this is the perfect home to raise a family just 8kms from the CBD.
Presenting the gorgeous features of a classic post war home including polished timber floors and casement windows throughout, you will also enjoy an air-conditioned open plan design that incorporates the living spaces in a seamless flow. The spacious renovated kitchen is finished with stylish stainless-steel appliances and dishwasher, as well as ample cupboard and bench space, including a convenient island bench with stylish pendant lighting.
Three great size bedrooms are all complete with built-in-robes, ceiling fans and air-conditioning, and are served by the beautifully renovated bathroom featuring floor to ceiling tiles, rain shower and a separate luxurious bathtub.
– Relaxing, breezy front verandah
– Undercover patio overlooking the back yard
– Air-conditioning throughout
– Polished timber floors & casement windows
– Spacious open plan living
– Renovated kitchen with stylish appliances & dishwasher
– 3 generous bedrooms with built-in-robes & ceiling fans
– Beautifully renovated bathroom with separate shower, bathtub & toilet
– Internal laundry
– Fully fenced elevated 612m2 block
– Single lock-up garage
– Quick access to S. E. Freeway, bikeway & CBD
– Walking distance to schools, cafés & public transport
– Just 8kms from the city
This home is the perfect opportunity for families searching for a great family home in a beautiful inner-city suburb with easy CBD access. Tarragindi is sought after for its strong community feel, gorgeous parklands and great schools. For more information contact Mitchell Smith & Zac Fields.
**This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. This statement is prescribed under Section 10 of the Property Occupations Regulation 2014.**
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 612.00 m²