Approx Land Size:607 sqm
Nestled within a leafy enclave in popular Tarragindi, this three bedroom gabled weatherboard home has recently been renovated and is ready to be enjoyed by its new owners.
Featuring original characteristics such as beautiful polished timber floors, casement windows and 9ft ceilings, the home has recently been repainted, remodelled and renovated.
Key features of the home include:
– Spacious living area flowing through to the dining room with air conditioning.
– Large kitchen with Bosch dishwasher.
– Gorgeous, fully renovated main bathroom with stand alone bath.
– Three bedrooms, master with walk in robe and ensuite.
– Ceiling fans throughout.
– Covered rear deck overlooking private, leafy backyard.
– Plenty of storage underneath the home with laundry area.
– Large fully fenced backyard.
– Single covered carport and ample off street parking for several vehicles.
Located in the Wellers Hill School catchment zone, the home offers a lovely suburban feel in a family friendly neighbourhood. You’re just moments to local parks, sporting grounds, frequent public transport, shops, cafes, schools and only 7km to the city.
Don’t miss your opportunity; contact Nick Bekker and Mitchell Smith today for more information.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 607.00 m²