Approx Land Size:405 sqm
Stunning from the moment you walk in, this elegant and luxurious family home with ducted air-conditioning throughout has been architecturally designed with the modern, entertaining family in mind. From the gorgeous Tasmanian Oak floors and plantation shutters to the natural light-soaked living areas, this home offers warmth and style all rolled into one.
Ground floor living exudes sophistication and functionality and will have you enjoying generous, open plan living that integrates beautifully with the outdoors. The impressive gourmet kitchen will delight the chef of the family, complete with stone benchtops, stylish appliances and dishwasher, gas cooking, soft close drawers, and breakfast bar. A convenient study nook, large laundry, powder room and the home office/5th bedroom are also located on this ground level. Enjoy entertaining family and friends in the tranquil outdoor living space which showcases expansive Aquilla shot Hardwood timber decking, charming, manicured gardens, a raised Cabana, and a gorgeous lap swimming pool.
First floor living presents the homes second family room, as well as 4 good size bedrooms including the impressive master suite complete with a large walk-in-robe and gorgeous ensuite with dual shower and under floor heating. The remaining bedrooms are all finished with built-in robes with quality opaque glass finish and are serviced by the stylish main bathroom with bathtub, separate shower and toilet.
– Ducted air-conditioning & ceiling fans throughout
– Tasmanian Oak flooring & Plantation shutters
– Four bedrooms + home office/5th bedroom
– Generous master suite with walk-in-robe & private ensuite with under floor heating & dual shower
– Lush carpets to all bedrooms
– Gourmet kitchen with stone benchtops, large pantry, soft close drawers & gas cooking
– Spacious open plan living with designated zones + study nook
– Second family room on the 1st level
– Laundry & powder room on ground floor
– Entertaining deck overlooking charming gardens
– Gorgeous lap pool with set and forget system, floor cleaning & solar heating
– Fully fenced 405m2 allotment
– Double lock up garage
– Just 8kms from the city
– In the Wellers Hill State School Catchment
Set on a family friendly street just minutes to Wellers Hill School, St. Elizabeth’s Primary School, local shops, trendy cafes, public transport and beautiful parks, this gorgeous family home is the perfect opportunity for those looking for space, style and convenience combined. For more information contact Mitchell Smith and Zac Fields.
**This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes**
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 405.00 m²
- 2 Garage