Approx Land Size:405 sqm
The charming, warm features of the traditional Queenslander entwined with contemporary modern design, emit a sense of tranquilly in this beautiful character filled family home situated in the sought-after inner-city suburb of Tarragindi.
High ceilings, gorgeous VJ walls, timber floors, casement windows and plantation shutters are all consistent features throughout the upper level living space beginning at the sitting room at the homes entrance. The spacious open plan living is complete with air-conditioning and features a stunning kitchen with country style cabinetry, large island bench and stainless-steel appliances including a stand-alone oven with gas cooktop and dishwasher. A entertainment deck extending from living room overlooks the back yard and offers a great space for hosting family and friends.
4 bedrooms accommodate the home, including a large air-conditioned master bedroom with walk-in-robe and private ensuite. The remaining bedrooms are all serviced by the generous main bathroom with shower over bath combo. Internal stairs lead to the ground floor living space which incorporates a huge living room, the homes laundry, workshop space, a convenient 3rd toilet and space for 3 vehicles.
– Plantation shutters, casement windows, VJ walls, timber floors & high ceilings throughout
– 4 bedrooms – Master bedroom features walk-in-robe & ensuite
– Spacious open plan living with AC
– Sitting room upon entering the home
– Entertaining deck overlooking the manicured backyard
– Internal & external stairs
– Large living room downstairs
– Workshop area
– Fully fenced 405m2 block with manicured gardens
– Just 6kms to the CBD
– In the Junction Park State School catchment
– Stroll to beautiful Shaftesbury Street Park
– Walk to public transport, shops & Bruno’s café
– Quick city access via the South East Express Way, Ipswich Rd & multiple bus routes
Green and leafy Tarragindi is perfectly positioned just 6kms from the city, giving you the benefits of inner-city convenience without compromising on a family friendly neighbourhood with tree-lined streets. Popular for its many parklands, great schools and Toohey Forest, Tarragindi is the perfect community to raise a family. For more information contact Mitchell Smith and Zac Fields today.
**This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes**
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 405.00 m²
- 3 Garage