Approx Land Size:810 sqm
This Tarragindi property offers buyers the opportunity to purchase a large 810m2 of real estate over two lots. Whether you are simply looking for a great investment property, a chance to development or a potential splitter block, the possibilities are here. The house is pre-war, and removal will be STCA.
The home presents large living spaces, including a spacious family room which leads through to a good size dining room and large original kitchen. 2 good size bedrooms accommodate the home, as well as a study or nursery room and a sunroom. Downstairs you will find the laundry, a convenient 2nd bathroom, single car garage and massive under house space with multiple storage rooms.
– 810m2 level block on two lots
– Splitter block (house removal/re-positioning STCA)
– 2 good size bedrooms – Main with walk-in-robe
– Home office/nursery + sunroom
– Convenient 2nd bathroom under the home
– Large designated living zones
– Spacious original kitchen
– Huge private grassy/leafy backyard
– Ample under house storage
– Single car accommodation under the home
– Quick access to the City via the bikeway & M3
Tarragindi is a sought after suburb for its family friendly community, green and leafy streets and of course its proximity and easy access to the city. For more information contact Jacob McKenna & Nick Bekker today.
**This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes**
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 810.00 m²