Approx Land Size:784 sqm
Auction Location: On-Site.
Submerged in a gorgeous bushland setting, this unique 5-bedroom home was designed and built by its structural engineer owner with precision and thought in the early 1980’s to withstand the test of time! Over the last few years, the owners rented the property out as they moved into retirement, and the home is now coming to the market for the first time since it was built.
Sprawled over 784m2, the home features a lovely combination of space, high raking ceilings, exposed brick and oversized windows to create a real sense of tranquility. You will love the multiple living zones over split levels that are simply perfect for large families needing room to move. Enjoy “as is” for the time being or renovate to truly turn it into a stunning family home.
For the entertainer, there are two open plan living spaces that open up to a large wrap-around patio area. The large kitchen offers woodgrain finish cabinetry, a dishwasher and ample bench and cupboard space. From here, a set of steps lead you up the upper level, which incorporates the bedrooms and bathrooms and also leads out to the forest. The master bedroom features an ensuite and a walk-in robe, complete with it’s very own storage loft!!
Situated within easy reach of local shops, Toohey Forest tracks and schools (set in the sought-after Wellers Hill School catchment) and with public transport and the CBD so close, this is the perfect home for city commuters not wanting to compromise on a peaceful suburban lifestyle.
– Light filled, air-conditioned open plan living spaces
– Large kitchen with dishwasher and ample bench & cupboard space
– 5 good sized bedrooms
– 3 car accommodation
– Solar hot water
– Outdoor entertaining area to the front, decked area to the rear
– Expansive yard that backs directly on to Toohey Forest
– In the Wellers Hill State School catchment
– Easy city access via the motorway, bikeway & southeast busway
– Walk to parks & public transport
Perfectly positioned to take advantage of the inner-city lifestyle while still enjoying the peace and tranquility of the bushland. For more information on this great opportunity contact Nick Bekker today.
* Please note that some of the photos are recent, but not current as part of the house is currently tenanted and contains the tenants furniture
** This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes**
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 784.00 m²
- 3 Garage