Approx Land Size:367 sqm
Auction Location: On-Site.
You will absolutely adore the warm, character features delivered by this classic Queenslander. Revel in the beauty of yesteryear with a wonderful display of VJ walls, wide pine floorboards, casement windows and soaring 11ft ceilings throughout. The gorgeous wrap-around verandah adds to the charm and is the perfect spot to relax with a wine, or host family and friends for an afternoon gathering.
The home presents a spacious, air-conditioned family room, separate dining room and a well-appointed kitchen with modern finishes and gas cooktop. The 4 bedrooms all offer ceiling fans and are serviced by 2 separate main bathrooms, perfect for the larger family.
If space is what you need, you will love the abundance of storage space under the home, as well as the grassy fully fenced yard with plenty of room for the kids to run and play.
Perfectly positioned to enjoy peaceful, inner-city suburban living, this home is situated on the Gabba Hill within easy walking distance to Park Road Train Station and multiple bus stops. It is within the catchment of the new super-popular Brisbane South Secondary College (Dutton Park’s new high performance school linked to the University of Queensland) and close to multiple schools including St. Laurence’s College and Somerville House along with primary schools and day care facilities. Walking distance to the Princess Alexandra, Mater and Queensland Children’s hospitals. Just 3 kms from the CBD and surrounded by the best Brisbane has to offer in schooling, transport, hospitals, dining and convenience, this is the ideal property for families and investors.
– VJ walls, wide pine floorboards, casement windows & 11 ft ceilings
– 4 bedrooms with ceiling fans
– 2 main bathrooms for convenience
– Well-appointed kitchen with stainless-steel appliances & gas cooktop
– Spacious, air-conditioned family room
– Separate dining room
– Seamless flow from the kitchen to the verandah through French doors
– Large wrap-around verandah
– Huge storage space under the home
– Large single car garage
– Fully fenced 367m2 block with an 18 metre frontage.
– Walk to Park Road train station (Cross River Rail station under construction)
– Stroll down to the Southbank Parkland and enjoy the cafes, restaurants, the Cultural Centre and the Performing Arts complex.
– Within the BSSSC catchment
– 3kms to the CBD
– Walking distance to the Princess Alexandra, Mater & Queensland Children’s Hospital
Don’t miss your opportunity to capitalise on the ongoing growth that this inner city location will provide with the Gabba Stadium having been earmarked as the “focal venue” of the 2032 Olympic Games.
If you are looking for a charming Queenslander on the doorstep of the city, look no further. For more information contact Nick Bekker.
** This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.**
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 367.00 m²
- Outdoor Entertaining