Approx Land Size:405 sqm
Perfectly positioned in peaceful Yeerongpilly. A stunning 4-bedroom home offering the perfect setting for entertaining in style, combined with smart functional family living. Showcasing through timber and earthy tones throughout, offers a gorgeous display of contemporary finishes. This home is simply perfect for the modern family looking for elegance and practicality combined.
The spacious open plan design sprawls seamlessly through 4.6m bi-fold doors to a tranquil outdoor setting. Designed to capture the cooling north east breezes and perfect summer winter sun positioning. The surround sound system ensures you will enjoy an enviable entertaining experience whilst overlooking the gorgeous in-ground salt water pool. The impressive gourmet kitchen is complete with stone bench tops, walk-in-pantry, Highlander 3-burner gas cooktop, Miele appliances, large island bench to be relished by the chef of the home. The kitchen also features a study nook, a perfect homework station for families with primary school age children or adults staying connected.
The master suite conveniently positioned on the ground level, presents soaring 3.3m ceilings. A large walk-in-robe with the Elfa classic shelving/hanging system. A stunning ensuite with double basins, behind mirror spacious recessed shelving, no glass partitions, quality porcelain tiles. The 3 remaining double bedrooms on the 1st floor are complete with spacious, built to ceiling, walk-in-robes to bedrooms 3 and 4, whist the generous 2nd bedroom features spacious to ceiling built-in-robes/ bookcase. The lovely private balcony off the 2nd bedroom benefits from the high side street position, enabling uninterrupted southerly views and breezes. A second study area on the 1st floor supports a convenience and privacy for larger families or a working from home requirement.
– NSW spotted gum timber flooring to master bedroom and 2nd floor living with beautiful Lapparto porcelain tiles in living areas
– Gorgeous Quila timber staircase
– 4 double bedrooms plus 2 study areas
– A very private open plan kitchen, dining living areas overlooking pool
– Gourmet kitchen is spacious, a walk-in-pantry, additional side pantry, gas stovetop
– Huge 22m2 alfresco area with surround sound system
– Garage with 3.3m ceilings with interlock PVC floor tiles
– Natural gas connection to kitchen, BBQ area and hot water system
– Salt water pebble lined pool with sand filter
– Spacious laundry with various storage cupboards lead to additional 3rd toilet
– A front of property private, paved, landscaped entertainers courtyard
– Double hung windows for cross ventilation on all ground floor windows
– Automatic watering system to both front & rear of the home
– 5000L water tank for garden water supply
– Easy walk to public transport, Yeerongpilly station 5 stops to Southbank, a designated Cross River Rail platform.
– Close to major Shopping Centres, Coles and Woolworths, Hospitals – Greenslopes Private, Lady Cilento Childrens, Mater, Sunnybank Private & Royal Brisbane through Clem 7 tunnel.
– Walk to cafes, breweries, Yeronga Pool, Yeronga Memorial Park, World Gym, Pat Rafter Tennis Centre. An easy bike ride to Queensland University via green bridge.
This is the perfect home for busy families or couples alike. A spacious low maintenance home, embracing peaceful tranquil living. Less than 8k to city, short bike ride to Qld University via the Green Bridge. A place you can truly enjoy a relaxed lifestyle with everything at your fingertips. For more information contact Mitchell Smith and Zac Fields.
**This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes**
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 405.00 m²
- 2 Garage