Perfectly positioned in a small complex of just 4 just 8kms from the CBD, you will love coming home to this spacious 3-bedroom townhouse with its stylish interior design and tranquil outdoor spaces. The home with low body corporate fees is simply perfect for first home buyers and small families not wanting to compromise on space, as well as investors and downsizers looking for a great property close to the city.
Presenting a roomy open plan design with gorgeous timber look flooring throughout, the downstairs living provides designated living zones including an air-conditioned family room and air-conditioned kitchen and dining room. The stylish kitchen is complete with woodgrain finish cabinetry, modern stainless-steel appliances, dishwasher and tapware, as well as crisp white tile splashbacks. Relax the afternoons away on the back deck that overlooks the peaceful courtyard that is the perfect size for small children and small pets.
Featuring brand new plush carpets throughout, upstairs accommodates 3 good size bedrooms all complete with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans, as well as air-conditioning to the master and 2nd bedroom. The generous master suite presents a walk-in wardrobe, ultra-modern recently renovated ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles and access to a private balcony. The rest of the home is serviced by another recently renovated modern bathroom upstairs with shower over bath combo and separate toilet, plus a convenient powder room on the ground floor.
– Single lock-up garage with internal access & good size laundry space
– Air-conditioned open plan design with designated living zones
– Gorgeous floating timber floors throughout the ground level
– Plush neutral tone carpets throughout the 1st floor
– Stylish kitchen with stainless steel appliances & dishwasher
– Relaxing outdoor deck overlooking a private courtyard
– 3 good size bedrooms with ceiling fans, brand new carpet & built-in-robes (A/C to main & 2nd bedroom)
– Generous master suite with walk-in-robe, ensuite & private balcony
– Modern recently renovated bathrooms with floor to ceiling tiles & stylish fixtures
– Automatic roller door
– Walk to cafés, restaurants, supermarkets & public transport
– Quick access to the city via Ipswich Road
– 8kms from the CBD
This is a great location for those needing quick city access without having to compromise on spacious living. For more information about this great property, contact Mitchell Smith and Zac Fields.
**This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes**
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces