If you’ve been searching for your first home, or the right investment property to add to your portfolio, you needn’t look much further. Offering the rare feature of a good size yard, this townhouse appeals to couples, as well as small families looking for a unique combination of a townhouse and a standalone home. Keep rented as a great investment, move in and enjoy, or add your own touches by painting and updating.
Set in a lovely gated community, the home offers three good size bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and balcony to the air-conditioned master bedroom, which are all serviced by a central main bathroom. Downstairs is comprised of a tiled open plan living and dining area with access to private back yard, in addition to a neat and tidy kitchen.
The complex offers its owners and tenants plenty of entertainment with a beautiful on-site swimming pool with BBQ hut, as well as a full-size tennis court.
With a secure tenant in place, investors can enjoy peace of mind with instant and impressive returns. Located close to Warrigal Square Shopping Centre and Warrigal State School, this property could not get any more convenient.
Property highlights include:
– Open plan living & dining
– 3 bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes
– Private balcony to master bedroom
– Bathroom upstairs
– Second toilet and laundry downstairs
– Large private backyard (One of the biggest in the complex)
– Single lock up garage
– Security screens & doors
– On-site swimming pool, BBQ area & tennis court
– Gated community
– Close to major shopping & public transport
– Returning $385p/w
– Very reasonable body corporate fees for facilities at $700 per quarter
For more information on this great property contact exclusive marketing agents Jacob McKenna and Nick Bekker
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces