Beautifully positioned at the end of a leafy cul-de-sac in the inner-city suburb of Yeerongpilly, you will find this hidden gem just ready for you to move in and enjoy! Designed and built in 2005 with a Colonial theme to blend character with modern convenience.
Upon entering, you are greeted by a generous living and separate a/c dining area, which flows seamlessly to a covered north facing outdoor patio and courtyard area. The kitchen is neat and tidy with good storage and a stainless steel dishwasher. A motorised lock up garage, third toilet and separate laundry complete downstairs.
The upstairs area offers 3 good-size bedrooms, all with mirrored built-ins, ceiling fans and 2 air-conditioned, and two bathrooms (master ensuited with walk-in robe).
Enjoy living in this lovely townhouse that offers lifestyle and convenience. This property is only a quick walk to rail and bus and set within easy reach of local shops, schools, parks and approximately 6km from the city. Key features include:
– Separate living and air-conditioning dining space and tiled floors
– A/c Master bedroom with ensuite, walk-in robe and private balcony
– Two good sized other bedrooms with built in robes and ceiling fans and a/c in one
– Kitchen including electric cooking and dishwasher
– Single secure motorised garage
– Third toilet downstairs
– Easy to maintain courtyard
– Rainwater tank
– Rental return $445 per week
Whether you are looking for a ready-to-go investment, first home or if you’re simply after a low-maintenance property in a sought after location – this one is a must to inspect! Contact Nick Bekker for more information.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Reverse Cycle Aircon