This property is not currently For Sale or Rent on mybrisbaneproperty.com.au
Recently refurbished this fantastic 2 bedroom unit is ideally located in the very sought after suburb of Yeronga and would be highly appealing to first home buyers and investors alike.
Currently rented for $320pw.
Living is made easy with a fully tiled and air-conditioned open plan living area which leads onto a private east facing balcony catching the beautiful morning sun. The well-appointed kitchen is complete with a stainless steel dishwasher and flows with a designated meals area through to the lounge room for effortless living and entertaining.
The two good size bedrooms which boast new carpets, built-in robe to the main bedroom, ceiling fans and neutral modern tones are serviced by a central renovated bathroom finished with floor to ceiling tiles and stylish fittings.
Situated in a quiet street of Yeronga, it is only 300 metres walk to the train station and bus stops making this a perfect position for those wanting easy city commuting without compromising on peaceful surroundings. Yeronga memorial park is also just a short stroll away adding to the endless positives of choosing to reside in this great location.
– 2 good size neutrally toned bedrooms with new carpets, ceiling fans & built-in robe to main
– Air-conditioned open plan living
– Private east facing balcony
– Well-appointed kitchen with dishwasher & designated meals area
– Modern bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles
– Single lock-up garage with plenty of storage
– Low body corporate fees
– Currently returning $320 per week
– Low body corporate fees $345 p.q.
– 300 metre walk to Yeronga train stop
– Easy walk to Yeronga memorial park and buses
A great opportunity awaits so be sure not to hesitate on this one.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes