Offering low maintenance living in a very peaceful and convenient Yeronga location, this two bedroom unit would be a great start for the first home buyer, or would make a fantastic investment property to add to or kick-start your portfolio.
The well designed floorplan allows for a spacious, bright and airy air-conditioned open plan living area that is complemented by modern floating timber floors. The kitchen offers plenty of bench and cupboard space, and comes with a stainless steel oven, ceramic cooktop and dishwasher. Finishing off the living space is the private balcony with a leafy outlook to enjoy at the end of the day.
The apartment is situated in a small complex within walking distance to multiple bus stops, both the Yeronga and Yeerongpilly train stations, cafes and the Queensland Tennis Centre. The Brisbane River is also just moments away, where you can enjoy a weekend picnic, tranquil walk or a scenic bike ride.
– 2 good sized bedrooms
– Spacious open plan living
– Modern cooking appliances to kitchen
– Internal laundry off the kitchen
– Central bathroom with shower over bath combo
– Floating timber floors throughout
– Private & peaceful balcony
– Single lock-up garage
– NBN ready for high speed internet
– Low body corps: $473 p.q
– Previously rented for $340 per week
– Short walk to bus stops & train stations
– Walk to cafes & Queensland Tennis Centre
– Walk to the Brisbane River
– Easy City commuting
– Quiet location
If location is high on your list of priorities, this unit is a must for the inspection list. To enjoy living the best of both worlds, contact exclusive marketing agent Nick Bekker today.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes