In the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic, strict new procedures have been implemented by Place Annerley to protect the safety of the public, our clients and our staff.
To register your interest for an appointment, simply click the link below. By registering, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment. We are limiting the amount of people inside the premises to maintain safe social distancing.
We urge people not to book any appointments if you have any flu like symptoms or have been in contact with anyone who is currently awaiting testing results or who has returned from overseas in the last 14-days. One-on-one video inspections are also available to our customers.
Enjoy living in this cosy unit that offers lifestyle and convenience. This property has been designed to maximise the natural light and also offers its own private balcony as the unit is located in the back of the complex. Set within easy reach of local shops, schools, parks and public transport and within a 6km radius of the city, the key features include
– Light filled open plan living space with air-conditioning
– Carpeted living areas and bedrooms, tiled kitchen
– 2 decent sized bedrooms, large built-in wardrobe in master & small built-in the second room
– Kitchen has ample cupboard space
– Ceiling fans in both bedrooms
– Double lockable garage (tandem) with space for storage
– 3 minutes walk to 120 bus stop (every 15 minutes). 15 minutes bus ride to city.
Convenient location close to the city and public transport, only 900meters from Woolworths and within easy walking distance of local shops, cafes, restaurants and the local park. In a quiet, popular area of Annerley, this home is a relaxing retreat in a conveniently central location.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- 2 Garage
- Built In Robes